The Fiamma Caravanstore XL awning is the only awning for caravans and minivans with tubular rewind. Operated manually, this awning comes in the colour royal grey in size 310cm XL.
The Fiamma Caravanstore is easy to use and install: The awning bead on the bag slides into the awning rail on the caravan and thanks to the patented wide roller, it only takes 45 seconds to completely roll out.
Thanks to its patented wide roller, the Caravanstore is easy to roll and unroll and above all, the fabric is wrinkle-free! The XL version has an increased extension of up to 250cm. Compared to the previous version, the extended one offers an even wider shade area.
Advantages and Features
- Soft bag: the awning is housed in a soft but sturdy bag with a handy self-lubricating zip and anti-scratch tape.
- Double guide: equipped with a double guide on the lead bar allowing the installation of two front panels, for example: privacy room and Sun View XL, blocker and Tie Down S, Sun View XL and awning hangers.
- Legs in: the legs are stored inside the roller tube and easy to take out and install as they are hinged and telescopic, so they cannot fall down or be lost.
- Roller tube: a patented system that enables the fabric to be rolled in two directions, ensuring maximum ease of operation.
- Wall fixing kit: rubber kit to ensure protection of the vehicle's side wall.
- Central rafter fixing kit: delivered as standard from model 255.
We offer free delivery throughout the UK on all parts and accessories. Order today!
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
South West Leisure Spares will dispatch your item within 1-3 working days, if a part purchased is out of stock you will be notified of the delay whilst we reorder.
We understand that you may need to return an item to us. South West Leisure Spares offer a quick and easy returns process. Please be aware we can't process any return or exchange if you have not provided your invoice number.
All parts have a 14 day full refund policy providing we have been notified before the item is sent back to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply send it back and we'll refund the full cost of the item minus the shipping costs.
Please check your part for damages as soon as you receive it. All goods retuned must be in new condition without any damages unless stated otherwise and must be fit for resale.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
Once approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
Please Note: Goods returned must be sent signed for and insured by you against loss or damage. Only damaged parts will have a full refund and return postage paid for.
Your item must be returned in it’s original packaging.
Damages, shortages & incorrect items must be reported within 48 hours of you receiving order, otherwise no claim will be considered by us or the carrier. Special/bespoke orders cannot be cancelled or refunded once ordered, as these parts are being made to order and have to be paid for.
It is your responsibility to check the delivery has not been damaged in transit. If it is damaged please refuse delivery or make sure it is noted on confirmation of delivery before you sign. Please notify us within 48 hours or your claim will not be valid.
Please return any unwanted or damaged parts to:
South West Leisure Spares,
Unit 1 Southfields Enterprise Park,